Saturday, May 3, 2014

||Momma & Her Girls||

So Marrietta's sister Ashley is in my grade at school and Ashley is the reason we got to know each other. I first took Marrietta's maternity photos which was super fun and once she had her baby she of course wanted pictures of both of her girls. I was THRILLED when I was asked to photograph them because I love Marrietta's sense of fashion and color coordination. I was not disappointed when she came with her adorable new baby who had on the cutest head band and her second daughter who was also super precious in her simple outfit! Some photo shoots really inspire me and this one happened to be one of them. For some reason when colors and lighting just look so good together it makes me happy. Of course their adorable and beautiful faces played a huge part in that as well. Marrietta you make shooting so fun for me, it's been a pleasure photographing you and your beautiful girls thank you for inspiring me again!










No comments:

Post a Comment