Monday, May 26, 2014

||E.W.||

First off, isn't this girl just stunning? Every time I see her she's always doing something fun and different with her hair and I always love it! Anyways, Erynn is Emily's older sister (who I blogged about earlier) and I got to know her while just hanging out at the house and having movie days over there on cozy cold days. Erynn is the type of girl who you can have a conversation about anything with and it's just easy. I always seem to learn something new from her as well, because she's gluten free, vegan and pretty much every other healthy thing you can be. Unlike most people she knows how make healthy tasty and that is another quality I love about it her. I can't believe she's graduating college and moving on to the next chapter of her life so soon. The best of luck with everything Erynn your awesome personality, brains AND beauty will get you so far in life!



No comments:

Post a Comment