Thursday, May 29, 2014

||J.M.||

This blond haired, blue eyed beauty and I have know each other since middle school. But don't let the hair fool ya she's actually one of the most intelligent humans I know. Jenna is one of those people that is naturally smart at math, science and well pretty much everything and gets A's on all her tests. That is always something I've envied of her because school doesn't come easy to me. Not only is she unbelievably smart she also loves dancing and being active. Jenna is also kind and full of stories to tell, her sweet personality shines through when you have a conversation with her and life just wouldn't be the same with out her. She's attending San Diego State University this fall and I know she will achieve greatness as she continues her journey in school. Thanks for being awesome Jenna, I know your going to accomplish much!







No comments:

Post a Comment