Tuesday, May 13, 2014

||A Reminder||

GUYS, tonight I was reminded of the the BEST news ever. Jesus Christ loves me and treasures me with every fiber of His being and that is enough. I am a christian and that means I am cleansed and forgiven by the Creator of the universe, God. I think one of my favorite things about the Lord is He uses people to encourage us and run this race we call life, with endurance and the help of others. God knew we couldn't do this on our own and therefor gave us friends and families and I am so thankful for that. Why God loves me despite all my faults I won't ever understand but what I do know is I find complete fulfillment and satisfaction in Him. I trust God with everything in me and can't imagine my life with out His unfailing grace and new mercies every morning. I am blessed. I am beyond blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment