Monday, April 28, 2014

||Oh, Baby!||

Mrs. Pierce has been my teacher since freshman year of high school, although back then she was Ms. Featherstone to us. Through out life we have many teachers, some are more memorable than others, either for being extremely weird or funny but some are genuine and just over all awesome and she happens to be one of them. Mrs. Pierce is the English teacher that everyone loves and tries so hard to get into her class and I was fortunate enough to get her for my last year. I remember when she announced her pregnancy to our class at the beginning of the year through playing a game of Hang Man on the board and being THRILLED when we found out. Not only is she kind, but she's hilarious and some how just knows how to relate to high school students with ease. After meeting her husband yesterday for the shoot I have no doubt in my mind that they will be great parents! Though you won't be here for our final days of school I think I can speak on behalf of the English class when I say you will be missed but it's worth it because we CAN'T WAIT to see your beautiful baby (whether it's a boy or girl).
P.S. Isn't she just the most beautiful pregnant woman you have ever seen?



No comments:

Post a Comment