Sunday, May 4, 2014

||N.P.||

Nicole Pepper, gosh where do I even begin? You know those friends that are hilarious, smart, kind and beautiful? That's Nicole for you but she's even more than that. I first met Nicole in fifth grade, she was the shy quite one and I was the new girl who just moved to the states but she was welcoming and some how we hit it off and became friends. Ever since then we've grown closer every year. Nicole is one of those people who you can have the most sarcastic conversation with for ten minutes and at the end just go back to what you were doing as if nothing happened. She's the friend that helps out and is considerate of others even when no one else is. She listens to people that ramble on and laughs at the jokes that aren't funny out of respect and the pure kindness of her heart. She's reliable and dependable and everything else a wonderful person can be. Did I mention she's also incredibly smart and going to UCLA for college next year? Yep this girl can do it all and I can't wait to see the amazing things she does to change the world one day. I love you Nicole Pepper, and I know we'll be friends for a VERY long time.









   


No comments:

Post a Comment