Monday, May 26, 2014

||A.P.||

Arianna and I go way back. In middle school we shared a love for candy and food and well, not much has changed since then. I remember one year for Ari's birthday we went over to her house for a small get together and when we got there, there were chips, candy, fruit, soda and pretty much anything you could imagine and I couldn't be happier. That night we ate together, watched all of the Twilight movies and enjoyed each others company as we celebrated another year of life for Ari. It's these friendships you've got to treasure in life, Arianna is strong, funny, creative, smart and talented. She listens to others but isn't afraid to speak her mind and knows how to lead people. She will be attending Westmont College this fall and I couldn't be more thrilled for her as I know she will grow and thrive while she is there. I am so blessed to have been able to grow with her through middle and high school and I can't wait to hear of all of her future accomplishments!





No comments:

Post a Comment