Monday, September 29, 2014

||Easy & Healthy||

Walking home from school today I thought to myself, "I'm not that hungry and I'm feeling really lazy. What's something I could make that's healthy but doesn't require that much effort?"

As my mind was trying to visualize what my refrigerator and drawers contained I remembered I had eggs and hadn't made an omelet in a while. So I got home and attended to the task but as my body slowly grew more and more tired with every item I added to the little bag full of ingredients I take with me, I decided not to grab any chicken or sausage and just stick with veggies.

I've only made one other omelet since I've been here and that poor thing looked like it got into a fight with the baby spinach I stuffed in it. Though it was broken and ugly its taste was still satisfactory. But this time around I sauteed the spinach along with some squash and cherry tomatoes and it seemed to fit in that omelet just right.

Here's to tasty AND pretty food!

Easy, good and healthy

-DG

No comments:

Post a Comment