Saturday, September 27, 2014

||That's A Wrap||

Beautiful ladies seem to be a theme for today. I finally finished off that role of film from my earlier post with this lovely face and can't wait to develop it next week!

Lately I've  been trying to make every role of film count. If that means waiting for a good day to shoot something I actually like (for example, what I did today) then so be it. Often I would be happy with only two or three shots from the whole role but I'm anticipating a little more than that this time.

Many times with film I get lazy and figure that teachers like street photography and somehow always go back to that. Especially because it's so easy to snap a photo of someone or anything on the way to school and just finish off the roll. But to be honest I'm pretty sure street photography is my least favorite, the idea of photographing people without their knowledge or consent sort of bothers me.

Don't get me wrong I appreciate a well-taken street photo and have respect for those that do it, but personally it's just not my forte.

Here are a few digitals of this stunning woman. AND she did her own fabulous make up!

-DG





No comments:

Post a Comment