Friday, September 5, 2014

||It's Not A Big Deal, Just Make A Meal||

One of my fears of moving to SF and living on my own included cooking. I always knew I was capable but having the world's best cook/baker for a mom and an aspiring nutritionist/chef for a twin sister gave me an excuse to be lazy.

Ever since I've gotten here I can't stop! Although what I can make is limited and pretty basic, it's edible and I'm having a blast learning how to satisfy my taste buds. I was always intimidated, thinking I would never be able to fill the extremely large shoes my mom left for me but meal by meal I'm realizing that it's not so bad and every time I mess up well, there's always Chipotle!

Cheers three day weekends every week and using the time to make yummy food!

Happy Friday

-DG




No comments:

Post a Comment