Tuesday, August 19, 2014

||Baby Steps||

Monday was my first full day in SF, no parents, no moving in, just being here. And for some reason that morning my fingers just started typing on my DG facebook page, letting all friends and family know that I'm now living here and am available as a photographer. That same day with in a couple of hours I got a text from one of my really close friends Sierra (who lives in the city) asking if I wanted to take pictures of the little boy she babysits! I was free, she was free and so that same day we just decided to go for it, meet at the Golden Gate Park and shoot.

Little Thaddeus Stephens was the perfect baby model, I couldn't have asked for a cuter client. I was already blessed by the fact that I got my first paying gig, on my very first day here but also getting to catch up with my long time friend was a sweet added bonus.

I'm looking forward to many more shoots here in the city and even at the Golden Gate Park, look at this place isn't it beautiful? 


-DG





No comments:

Post a Comment