Wednesday, August 13, 2014

||A Good One||

Earlier in one of my posts, I mentioned that lots of lasts were coming up now that I'm leaving. On Monday I had my last photo-shoot in Carp. I must say though it was a good one. Simple, easy, fun and beautiful. Juan and Maria Martinez were a referral and I'm glad I was referred to them because their company was very natural and easy going and that is all a photographer could ever ask for.

With their first child on the way this couple is excited for a change after five years of marriage. Just talking and getting to know them I am confident Juan and Maria will be loving and caring parents. I don't know how many times this couple has had thier photos taken but being infront of the camera seemed to come very easy to them, which made my job simple.

I'm not going to say all photo-shoots are easy because their not, things can go wrong, kids can cry and mishaps can occer. But when they are easy it just makes for a good end to my day. So thank you, Juan and Maria for making my last shoot in Carp a good one. It reminds me why I love what I do so much.

-Deb







No comments:

Post a Comment