Saturday, August 16, 2014

||Oops, I Did It Again||

Michael Rans. The first time we met was also the first time we had to sing together, how's that for intimidating? Natalie, one of my very close friends asked me not only to be one of her bridesmaids in her wedding but also if I could sing with Michael (her brother in law) for her and her husband, David's first dance. After agreeing to sing with a stranger we decided it was in everyone's best interest if we practiced a few times before the wedding.

So two friends and I (who also happened to be Natalie's bridesmaids) took a trip up to San Luis Obispo to check out Nat's future home and meet the brother in law. All I can remember is after eating some really good steak sandwiches together it was evident this friendship was meant to be.

That day we ate, sang, did a few acrobatics to pass the time and much more. I remember leaving SLO satisfied and excited for the future practices, as well as just being around new company. It's always fun making new friends, though the old, loyal ones are indeed special there tends to be an excitement about unfamiliarity.

The wedding was absolutely beautiful and it was such a pleasure watching Natalie and David dance as Michael and I sang for them.

Michael is heading out for other adventures now, he'll be driving all across the country exploring and playing music for strangers here and there along the way. And yesterday we thought, why not take a few photos of a man and his truck. Not to mention the mini house he built in the back. How legit is his set up?

I'm excited to see where life takes this guy. I know his friendship has blessed me and will continue to bless others. And um, Natalie and I decided that modeling is his new side job.

-Deb

PS. This was my OFFICIAL last shoot in Carp.














No comments:

Post a Comment