Friday, August 22, 2014

||More Than A Thousand Words||

The bluffs have been good to me over the years. Rich in their beauty through all seasons, I've definitely had some of my favorite and most memorable shoots in those fields.

Though I've enjoyed years of getting familiar with almost every inch of them, I'm more than excited to find secret treasures here in San Francisco. From interesting walls as fashionable backgrounds for more exotic shoots, to parks with green grass and tall trees for the simple ones, I can't wait to find them all!

I truly believe the reason why I love photography so much is because watching people and beautiful scenery collide in a creative way and being able to capture that forever satisfies my eyes.

I don't feel pressure to be the best photographer in the world but I would like to know that my images mean something to people and that families, individuals or couples can look back on a photo I took of them and remember those moments.

So here's to photos that mean something, no "bored selfies" or random snapchats, but moments that were intentionally taken for good and hard days. And with a little help, to remember that there's hope.

-DG



No comments:

Post a Comment