Tuesday, October 6, 2015

||That Feeling You Get||

You know that feeling you get the night before Christmas or an anticipated day when you can't sleep because you're just SO excited?!  Boy do I have that right now and the reason for it is I just have this renewed hope and vision for San Francisco. I don't know what it is but I trust that God is reviving community and slowly shaping it into the way it was intended to be, and I see unity coming and roots growing deeper. I feel like the surface is being broken and God is tearing down strongholds and stereotypes.

There's so much hope, and maybe it's because I'm young and haven't lived here long enough, but maybe not. I hope not. I hope God's vision for this city continues to grow and that we (as Christians) start to live a little more recklessly for Him and give more generously for Him and step out in faith boldly FOR HIM.

He DIED for us, the least we can do is LIVE for Him.

L I V E  W I T H  H O P E.

-DG

No comments:

Post a Comment