Wednesday, November 5, 2014

||Strategy||

Ok real talk. Cooking is always fun when you first move somewhere new. The first few weeks or even months, just getting in the swing of things and gaining a sense of familiarity. But like all things in life when you do something for a while it starts to become more of a chore and the thought of it just isn't as inviting as it used to be. So how do you spice things us and make it fun again? 

First of all you buy new ingredients from Trader Joes (I'm a firm believer in TJ's) and try new things. Second you make enough for left overs! Now, I know I'm not the first one to think of this but it just hit me and its working!

If you've kept up with any of my other posts you'll notice a pattern of my laziness and a lack of enthusiasm for time consuming cooking. That's because after a long day of school and walking over many hills to get home, it's hard to stay motivated. But by making bigger portions it guarantees leftovers which can be eaten for days!

Why didn't I think of this before?

Happy hump-day you're almost there!

-DG


No comments:

Post a Comment