Thursday, November 20, 2014

||It's Raining Its Pouring||

Currently I'm sitting on a comfortable red couch waiting for my roommate to get out of class so we can take a cab home. Why a cab you may ask? That's because it's POURING RAIN outside and walking to the bus stop would probably get us both sick not to mention we would be soaked.

Anyways next week is Thanksgiving and for a while this season of loneliness will come to a halt. It's pretty hard to believe there's only two weeks of school left until my first semester of college is over. Gosh I can't even begin to describe how near God has been to me these past four months. There's so much I've learned and characteristics I've seen come out in myself that I never would have found were it not for me experiencing the emotions, thoughts and feelings I did.

Who are we that God cares for us as much as He does?

Happy Thursday!


-DG




No comments:

Post a Comment