Monday, October 6, 2014

||Mondays Should Not Exist||

After a long weekend of emotional roller coasters, three photo-shoots in one day, some art, prepping for midterms, hardly any sleep and a kick boxing class, today seemed to be a good extension of that.

It had been a tiring day at school, of standing for three hours, sitting for two and walking around for a good portion of it and I was ready for a nice dinner and some relaxation time. The meal took a little long due to some heating issues, but eventually I made some glorious mashed potatoes and a fresh cucumber salad. As I was just about to take my second bite, I barely taped the bowl with my elbow and the entire thing fell, completely toppled over and made a huge mess.

I guess you could say it was a good idea I grabbed two cup of noodles at the store yesterday.

Here's a little peek at some of the things I did this weekend!

-DG

                           Make-up by the one and only Marina Claunch!




No comments:

Post a Comment