Saturday, June 28, 2014

||Road Trippin'||

This past week I was on a road trip with the family. You really learn a lot about yourself when your in a car full of seven people and two on the way. It seemed like every day there was at least three planed activities from Hearst Castle to Alcatraz, a Giants game and much more. I've realized lately how blessed I am to have a dad who is beyond hilarious and smart, a mother who is loving as well as kind, grandparents who I can communicate in another language with, my other grandparents who's quarks make me laugh and siblings who I can be silly with, with out feeling judged. I'm so incredibly thankful for this family who loves me unconditionally but more importantly loves Jesus. When given an opportunity like this I encourage you to take and enjoy it to the fullest, not many of them come along and we're not promised tomorrow.













No comments:

Post a Comment