Saturday, June 14, 2014

||Graduate||

So, I graduated yesterday and let me tell ya it's definitely not like the movies portray it to be. For some reason I wasn't nervous or really even thinking about graduation all week. The day of, I had to constantly remind myself that it was actually happening. The ceremony is really just like an awards ceremony, you sit for a while and then get a little bit of recognition and it's over. I was pretty surprised at how mellow the whole thing was. I think my favorite part was the end when all the friends and family came down and everyone's hugging everyone and telling them congrats on finishing high school. It's weird I had been waiting for that moment my whole high school career and now it's over. Everyone always says it goes by fast but you don't really believe them until you've experienced it for yourself. After the ceremony we headed to my house for a grad party and I can honestly say I've never felt so loved and blessed by the company around me. Friends and family are one of the most precious things we have in this life and it was moments like last night that really made me realize how blessed I am. Here's to the future and all it holds after high school!







No comments:

Post a Comment