Tuesday, March 25, 2014

||V.M.||

Valerie Martinez and I have known each other since middle school. She's always been incredibly smart, kind and of course beautiful! Valerie is one of those people who are so easy to have a conversation with and has one of the best laughs. She's gotten many acceptances to colleges already and I know she's got a very bright future in front of her. While we were in the car driving to the location where we took her portraits I asked her what she was planing on doing after high school and in college. She tolled me she wanted something to do with helping kids which would maybe include being a social worker. It warmed my heart to hear her say that where in our world now a days, becoming the next entrepreneur or celebrity is a very popular career choice. We need more people like you Valerie, it was a privilege to photograph your effortless beauty and hear about what your plans are.




No comments:

Post a Comment