Sunday, March 2, 2014

A Sunset To Remember


This evening while I was watching a movie feeling way too full after dinner, I looked outside and with out even thinking twice, new I had to see the sunset. I was going to leave my camera when instead I ran upstairs and grabbed it in fear that I might regret not bringing it. And I'm so glad I did because although a camera could never quite capture the perfection of the Lord's art work it did get a glimpse. I've always been in awe of sunsets but this was by far one of the most beautiful ones I've seen in a while. I don't throw out the word "beautiful" often because I believe it's a bit overused but in this case I think it is appropriate. I like to think I'm a good artist but even that is a title I'm no where near worthy of especially when I get to experience evenings full of color like this. Don't forget to look at nature in life, Instagram and Facebook have NOTHING on the real thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment