Tuesday, October 17, 2017

|| To Be ||

I’m back in the USA!

To be honest I missed many things about this place. Family has been such a gift as well as reconnecting with friends.

God’s grace covers all seasons, but America is extra convenient when it comes to many things and right now that feels good and easy.

I left TZ knowing this season I had to “be” and for the first time in my life, I feel ok and right with that. I’m currently living with four amazing ladies in Santa Barbara until December. During this time, I know I’m supposed to pray about opportunities, pace myself, enjoy the people and love Jesus in all that I do!

It’s officially been a week since I’ve been back and I’m so thankful for the way God’s grace has covered every inch of my transition thus far.

I think about Tanzania a bit but I’m anticipating more memories and missing when the reality of life hits me after this honeymoon phase!

Happy Tuesday

-DG

No comments:

Post a Comment