Friday, May 19, 2017

||Famous||

For the next couple of weeks my home is at Apt. 3 with the famous CRU family. These guys have been in TZ for a month more than I have and they've been one of the many blessings since moving here.

It's so special to know that I'll always have people to relate with, when I think back to my year here.

I've also felt honored to see how God uses CRU (campus crusade for Christ) to reach youth all over the world. Through this group being here, I've helped out in youth group when I can and enjoyed the Lord’s heart for international students as well as locals.

Cru does such a good job of reaching the next generation to bring up God fearing leaders. I've seen the fruits of their labor, experienced the fun in junior high and high schoolers' and received more wisdom and love from these Cru guys then they will ever know.

Here's to the joys of making new friends and forever brothers and sisters in Christ.

happy Saturday!

-DG

No comments:

Post a Comment