Thursday, January 5, 2017

||Hebrews 11:1||

Until now I never had an answer for the “what’s your favorite bible verse” question. Hebrews 11:1 “Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about the things we cannot see.”

I was reading this passage, thinking about how I’m always wanting to grow in faith. I love that definition in Hebrews and how faith is complimented by confidence. Sometimes I think I hear the voice of God but I’ll shy away from it falling into the fear of being wrong rather than believing, with the help of wisdom from others and tools God has given me, that He is trying to give me insight.

There’s no formula to having more faith but I guess for now I’ll stick to the simplicity of the gospel. God died for me because He loves me and that gives me purpose to live today to the fullest.

Happy Friday!

-DG

No comments:

Post a Comment