Sunday, May 15, 2016

||When Expecting||

One afternoon I was at my good friend Kate's house and we were just chatting about I can't remember what. I then looked at her and said "Kate! When are we going to do your maternity photos?" She grabs her iPhone and says "Oh yea I've thought about it already, so there's this goat farm about an hour out..."

For any of you who know Kate Hepting this is so classic but every time I think back to that moment I can't help but laugh because I love how that was her initial thought for a maternity photo-shoot setting. But gosh am I happy it was, because we had a grand time detouring every so often on the way to grab some shots in some misty woods, the beach and with beautiful horses! And of course the goats were nothing short of adorable. 

Can't wait to meet this baby!

-DG

No comments:

Post a Comment