Thursday, May 19, 2016

||To Tatha||

I MISS YOU! Wow, most days I tell Tatha (what I call my twin sister Tabitha) "I miss you" but to be honest I'm fine and only halfheartedly mean it. But today it's a longing. Usually when these days come they hit hard. I remember last time I just called her and started sobbing, it came over me so quickly I didn't know what to do accept cry with her. She listened intently and cried too.

Just now I was editing and one of the girls in the photos reminded me of my sis. Then that took me down memory lane through mine and Tatha's childhood. Gosh family is such a gift and a small glimpse of the love of God. I wouldn't change living in separate cities because I believe the growth was necessary for both her and I. But that won't change the fact that we were created to be in community with the ones we love. And that some days are hard and that's okay.

Here's to missing the ones we love and treasuring the moments we have with them!

-DG

No comments:

Post a Comment