Thursday, December 3, 2015

||How He Loves||

Sometimes Jesus just wants to be romantic with us. Today I was walking home from a coffee shop and it was raining a bit, more like a sprinkle so for the most part I was trying to stick close to buildings but I wasn't too worried. As the walk continued though, the rain got heavier and more intense and there was a small part of me that wanted to hide under a crevice and wait it out but when my ear buds are in and it's getting to the best part of "Closer" by Amanda Cook it's almost impossible not to live in the moment and run around freely. So that's what I did, and I have to say this Jesus moment was one for the books.

I think often times it's easy to think of God as a helper, a comforter or a last hope which He is all of those things but GUYS He's so much more! He is the God of love and every part of it. His love isn't distant either, its close and He wants us to experience it as much as possible.

So often we miss those moments, I know I do. Maybe we need to stop thinking of certain situations as inconvenient or annoying but to just let go, and let God. 

I want more romantic moments with Him, they make life fuller.
 
-DG

No comments:

Post a Comment