Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Ready to Go

For some reason listening to Gracious Tempest by Hillsong Young and Free makes this photo come to life. I think that's the case with all pictures, listening to a good song draws the eye in and makes us understand it better. I shot this photo in film and went through the whole process of developing it and then enlarging it and finally printing it. So it already has more meaning to me than just a digital photo. But when I look at it even though it was just a broken down house on the warf in San Francisco I see more. I see a peaceful house where everything is quiet and relaxing. Wishing I was there right now instead of a rowdy class room because at least then I could think with out being disrupted by a loud yell. At this moment I am more than ready to graduate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment