Monday, February 24, 2014

C.P.

I've known Cristian Perez for a good amount of time (yes I say "good amount of time" because I don't know the exact years) and this year especially we've become good entrepreneur buddies. What I mean by that is Cristian cuts hair and I do photography and we like to chat about how our little self owned businesses have grown, what some of the struggles are as well as some of the best parts. It's nice to relate to people in different areas of our lives, to be reminded that what we're going through isn't uncommon or weird. I had the privilege of taking his senior portraits this past weekend and it was a good contrast to see his softer side as well as the manly side. Your going to go far in life Cristian and I can't wait to see where you end up!  


No comments:

Post a Comment