Tuesday, July 10, 2018

|| Pretty, White Events ||

Last night I was scrolling through my photo journal, A.K.A, Instagram. I'm always amazed when I take time, every so often to reflect on some crazy adventurous seasons. I still can't believe all the trips I've been blessed to experience, as well as education and cultural lessons I've learned. It's sweet how much God has for us in our life on earth, not only is He shaping us but He's growing and blessing us too. 
And now I'm in a season of pretty, white events. Going to weddings, shooting weddings and planning my own!

This is crazy.

Last weekend my mom and sister threw me a bridal shower that was simply beautiful! My one request was that ladies come in floral attire. Everything else was my mom and sister's doing and help from friends.

Thank you again to everyone who was a part of putting this afternoon together, it was wonderful!

Happy Tuesday,

-DG

No comments:

Post a Comment