Wednesday, September 14, 2016

||Memorable||

This is Joge. She's rad, weird and just the best. I think about the first time we met in Sunday school at Reality Carpinteria. I remember her, not because of something profound she said that has stuck with me for 10 years but because she's just a memorable person. You don't meet Joanna and forget who she is. I don't know if that gives you a good idea of who she is but I guess I'm also staying vague because my hope is that if you ever meet her you'll see for yourself.

She loves people well and cares for the unseen whether it's in an intimate get together with friends or big social setting. She just sees people unlike most and it's with motives that are trust worthy. God's plan for her life is exciting and I'm blessed to call her one of my closest friends.

Yesterday we went to Lizard's mouth took photos and yelled at the top of our lungs our frustrations and desires in life. Sometimes you just need to do that, there doesn't even have to be a reason just a friend and a space.   

Happy Wednesday

-DG 

No comments:

Post a Comment