Monday, July 6, 2015

||Blogging in Bits||

So, I just got back from being in Europe for a month and decided against trying to sum up all the adventures my friend Allie and I experienced while we were there. Instead I'll take it one country at a time (which will add up to 4 posts) and since we flew into France first I'll start there.

As I mentioned before I traveled with one of my dearest friends and though we planned a lot of things in advance we didn't really go in with any expectations as far as our day to day activities. Seeing the Eiffel Tower for the first time, along with all the art I'd studied and tested on all semester was unreal. Each day we would find ourselves biking through beauty, passing old Cathedrals, sleeping in gardens or eating the world's BEST croissants.

That's just scratching the surface of all that we experienced but if you care to hear about the more detailed version of Paris I would suggest asking me directly.

One of the biggest things I learned from this trip was how doable traveling is. I hope these photos inspire you to get out and see the world!

-DG 

1 comment:

  1. YES! Keep 'em coming! Love the one of Allie at the cafe :)

    ReplyDelete