Monday, May 18, 2015

||The Bomb-let||

Hey guys, since I've been home, too much has happened to update you on everything so I thought I might just make my comeback by introducing you to the bomb-let. The bomb-let is basically an omelet with anything and everything amazing but what really differentiates the bomb-let from just an ordinary omelet is the fact that it doesn't fold. What I mean by this is you know you've successfully made one when you stuff as many glorious fixings as possible to the point where it just can't hold it all in. I decided to spare you from the “after” photo so as to not discourage you from making your own. So if you’re ever out of ideas on what to make for a meal treat yourself to a bomb-let.

Here are a few of my favorite fixings, what are yours?

-DG

No comments:

Post a Comment